10 on 10 | November 2016
It's that time of year that when we stop and focus on what we are thankful for as the holidays are quickly approaching and the last of the colorful leaves are about to fall. Although, gratitude is something I try to discuss in our daily lives regardless of the season, I thought it would only be appropriate for me to showcase this month's 10 on 10 with ten images that I am thankful for.
So, here it goes:
1. Solitude. We all need it.
2. Nature. This Fall has been spectacular - arguably the most beautiful fall we have had since moving back to Michigan six years ago.
3. Education. My children all have fantastic and hard-working teachers, excellent schools and have developed new friends and skills.
4. Our puppy, Jett. Truth: He has been a bit of a challenge but he has a big heart and the kids adore him (I am learning to).
5. Exercise + endorphines = good for the soul.
6. My husband. I couldn't have picked out a better dad for my kids. My husband is always involved, unconditional and supportive. We have been together almost half of our lives and I love our life together and the man that he is.
7. Challenges. He wasn't sure he could make it across the monkey bars but he accepted the challenge and succeeded - that's how confidence grows.
8. Family. My children have spent quality time with each one of their grandparents this month!
9. Ripples - how small changes or acts of kindness can make a lasting impact on others. We need to focus on ripples and change right now in our divided nation.
10. Our Home. I love watching our kids play in our driveway and in our neighborhood. It makes my heart happy.
Thanks for stopping by the monthly 10 on 10. I am truly thankful for our 10 on 10 blog circle - there are so many amazing women in this group. Take the opportunity to visit Emma Willich's 10 on 10 post. Emma is a photographer based out of Eastern Virginia and her work is absolutely stunning.